Buying real estate? Get a competitive advantage: work with Geoff Cowling.
Get the best property, at the best price, with the fewest problems. As your Buyer Agent, with your written commitment to work exclusively with him, Geoff acts in your best interests all the time, and all your personal information is kept confidential. Working with Geoff Cowling is a good business decision!
- help determine your budget and your needs
- computer search - view only suitable properties within your price range
- negotiating strategy that helps you get best price, terms, conditions, dates
- help you find mortgage money at the best rate. Save thousands!
- explain usual costs when buying real estate, and trim these costs when possible
- as an experienced top professional REALTOR® in business since 1986, Geoff can anticipate many of the problems that can occur, and help you to avoid them
- Geoff has personally bought and renovated eight condos and twelve houses, and acted as general contractor on his own house. His input here is valuable
Avoid future problems or surprises:
- draft an enforceable contract with terms and conditions that benefit you
- verify/confirm as required:
- Property Disclosure Statement and Title Search
- house inspection
- strata fee and what it covers, along with any special assessments
- zoning/geotechnical information
- lot size/plot plan
- house/condo size
- outstanding work orders or pending litigation
- tenant information if applicable, along with Residential Tenancy Act compliance
- help coordinate all important dates for subject removal and closing/possession dates
- help you find a lawyer/notary to protect your interests at closing.
The Seller hired professional help to protect his interests... you should do the same. Contact Geoff Cowling.